I saw this blog on Nicky’s site http://nickytests.blogspot.co.nz/ and was completely blown away.
What a great way to keep a track of what i needed to be doing And have it readily available to me anywhere. A great way to have a constant reminder.
I am going to combine this list with my Todoist list and maintain both.
- Read: 1< blog posts/articles on software testing or software development per week
- Attend: software testing meet-ups regularly. Either the TEAM Meetup or the MST
- Course: SQL course in Code Academy https://www.codecademy.com
- Course: BBST Test Design
- Course: html in Code Academy
- Course: Rapid Software Testing with James Bach. January 27th-29th, 2016.
- Apply Online at http://www.satisfice.com/rstaonline_2016_jan.shtml
- Course: ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Course: Six Sigma Green Belt
- Course: Bachelor of Business (Bbus)
- Learn how knit
- Learn how to be a better cook and be able not to create fancy stuff, but everyday things with no dairy and no wheat